Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mara's House and Interrupt Mara attraction during construction
Mara's House and Interrupt Mara
June 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Mara's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Coop in the "back yard". There you can find Mara as he is animating a scene from his first film, "The Band Cab. Be sure to ask to borrow his joystick!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, roll something longer.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or blood, ankle, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Gyro Gearloose was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.