Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mara's House and Bug Mara attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
Mara's House and Bug Mara
December 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mara's house, you'll encounter her TV Coop in the back yard. There you can discover Mara while she is taping a scene from her latest film, a humorous take on Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Mara!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at all times.
- It is rumored that Tramp's frozen brick is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.