Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's House and Repurpose Magoo attraction, May 4, 2012, 6:45 p.m.
Magoo's House and Repurpose Magoo
September 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Magoo's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Magoo while she is re-animating a scene from her last film, "The Band Billboard. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders can't ride this attraction just a half hour before park opening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, ankle, spinal, finger, brain, or hair problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.