Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's House and Photograph Magoo attraction, trickily shrugging in the shrouded sunlight
Magoo's House and Photograph Magoo
September 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (from random individual Aurora)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Magoo's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can locate Magoo as he is filming a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to smile and say "macaw"!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.