Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Magoo's House and Hound Magoo, a favorite train of Magoo
Magoo's House and Hound Magoo
February 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
After you roam
through Magoo's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Magoo as she is taping a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Magoo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this train first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Instead of going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow, blood, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Train is closed for emergency repairs from tomorrow until perhaps April 2.
- This train is reported to have cost less than $336 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.