Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's honey-creaking photo of Magoo's House and Bug Magoo
Magoo's House and Bug Magoo
December 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Magoo's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Magoo once again recording a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jessie autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from fingernail, leg, hair, or brain issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain special specticles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.