Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Tweet Lumière attraction at park opening
Lumière's House and Tweet Lumière
April 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Stable in the rear of the house. There you can see Lumière once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Beauty!
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes (in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1999 World's Sail.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the mischievous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.