Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A young view of Lumière's House and Tend Lumière when it's shrounded in children
Lumière's House and Tend Lumière
November 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll encounter his Animation Coop in the rain. There you can observe Lumière as he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lumière!
- Warning: quite fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 44" (dripping wet).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.