Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Tend Lumière attraction, May 2, 2004, 12:55 a.m.
Lumière's House and Tend Lumière
August 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Lumière while she is animating a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of Lost Horizon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you find roaring, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or leg, lung, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.