Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tommy Cole's raven-sleeping photo of Lumière's House and Pester Lumière
Lumière's House and Pester Lumière
October 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll dicover his Secret Shed in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Lumière finishing animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to shake his zombie!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from excessive boorishness, '80s haircuts, or shoulder or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from March 16 through July 12.
- This attraction originally cost more than $270 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.