Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Pester Lumière attraction during construction
Lumière's House and Pester Lumière
November 9, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Lumière as she is animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome skeleton!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could joke with your party.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, excessive boorishness, or skin, liver, or immunological issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.