Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lumière's House and Greet Lumière dark ride as seen from the top of a train station
Lumière's House and Greet Lumière
October 9, 1960
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Lumière who has just finished filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Cockatoo. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Above this dark ride can be found the secret servants-only Nightclub 29 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.