Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Greet Lumière attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Lumière's House and Greet Lumière
December 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lumière's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can find Lumière as he is recording a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Peyton Place. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Potato Head!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or viral or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.