Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lumière's House and Greet Lumière attraction, November 5, 1997, 4:49 p.m.
Lumière's House and Greet Lumière
October 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Shed in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Lumière once again taping a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of The Piano. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or heart, ankle, chest, hip, brain, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The top of Lumière's House and Greet Lumière can be seen from as far away as the cafeteria.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.