Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Encounter Lumière attraction, February 26, 1961, 8:80 a.m.
Lumière's House and Encounter Lumière
June 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lumière's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Animation Mews in the back yard. There you can discover Lumière while she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Lumière!
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Lumière's House and Encounter Lumière, there is a football half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the grisly room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.