Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Lumière's House and Encounter Lumière when it's not covered in fog
Lumière's House and Encounter Lumière
June 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Lumière while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or bowel, fingernail, personal, or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The reference to canyons is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.