Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A delightful view of Lumière's House and Corner Lumière when it's hidden in fog
Lumière's House and Corner Lumière
February 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll happen upon her Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lumière getting into character for recording a scene from her latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to sing to your friends.
- Before zooming this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- For your benefit, you should be free from motion sickness, unstopable hotness, punk haircuts, or shoulder, lycanthropic, fingernail, or attention-span issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from sunrise through February 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.