Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Corner Lumière attraction at park opening
Lumière's House and Corner Lumière
June 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lumière's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Lumière getting into character for re-filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may point at apples.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny nose or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former motorway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.