Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Corner Lumière attraction during repairs
Lumière's House and Corner Lumière
September 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Hothouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Lumière who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "The Band Snapshot. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Buzz Lightyear meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 57" tall.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lumière's House and Corner Lumière "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.