Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Lumière's House and Corner Lumière attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Lumière's House and Corner Lumière
March 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Coop in the rear of the house. There you can observe Lumière as he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider Googling this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.