Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Lumière's House and Corner Lumière when it's inundated in fog
Lumière's House and Corner Lumière
September 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Garage in the back yard. There you can discover Lumière who has just finished taping a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or nasal, heart, brain, immunological, liver, or ribcage complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.