Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's House and Corner Lumière, a favorite attraction of Dole
Lumière's House and Corner Lumière
October 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lumière's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Mews in the back yard. There you can observe Lumière finishing filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Bedknob. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.