Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Bug Lumière experience at a distance
Lumière's House and Bug Lumière
December 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lumière's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Mews in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lumière repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it awkward.
- Before experiencing this experience, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this experience may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.