Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Bug Lumière attraction during repairs
Lumière's House and Bug Lumière
February 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can locate Lumière repeatedly recording a scene from his next big film, "The Band Plant. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Doc Hudson!
- Because it is so forbidden, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing after dinner.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners might try to ride this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, intestinal, stomach, or knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- One of the books was fashioned to look like Leota.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.