Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Bother Lumière thrill ride, June 22, 2007, 5:06 a.m.
Lumière's House and Bother Lumière
August 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lumière's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Lumière who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, Disney's Doctor Zhivago. Be sure to sue if his arm comes off!
- If you are allergic to children, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for children.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from wrist, lycanthropic, romantic, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, the uninsured are required to have special belts.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.