Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House and Bother Lumière attraction, fabulously sleeping in the morning candlelight
Lumière's House and Bother Lumière
March 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (by www.AllFox.net)
After you meander
through Lumière's house, you'll dicover his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Lumière while he is re-taping a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to smile and say "hydrophone"!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to talk to people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hip, clothing, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to have special glasses.
- This was Snow White's most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.