Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Luigi's House and Tweet Luigi attraction at park closing
Luigi's House and Tweet Luigi
June 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Luigi's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Luigi finishing filming a scene from his next big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "quicksand"!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve professors.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to visualize this attraction more than a half hour after its closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Michael Jackson interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.