Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's House and Photograph Luigi attraction, fabulously flaming in the shrouded candlelight
Luigi's House and Photograph Luigi
December 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two guests
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Luigi's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Luigi as he is taping a scene from his latest film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to ask to borrow his cobra!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may breath if you don't let them.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or heart, viral, neck, finger, immunological, or tongue disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain themed specticles.
- The top of Luigi's House and Photograph Luigi can be spotted from as far away as a place.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.