Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Luigi's House and Photograph Luigi attraction at park closing
Luigi's House and Photograph Luigi
December 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
After you amble
through Luigi's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Luigi taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as a bedknob to enter.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to obtain special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from March 25 until perhaps July 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.