Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's House and Corner Luigi attraction, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Luigi's House and Corner Luigi
August 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Luigi's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Luigi getting into character for re-filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Luigi!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a concealed attraction, riders are required to wear themed harnesses.
- Magoo originally intended for this attraction to have no live melodies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.