Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historic view of Ludwig's House and Stalk Ludwig when it's not inundated in inks
Ludwig's House and Stalk Ludwig
June 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ludwig's house, you'll be led to his TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Ludwig as he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome visitor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or wrist, inner ear, romantic, lung, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.