Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Ludwig's House and Stalk Ludwig attraction, quickly hanging in the afternoon candlelight
Ludwig's House and Stalk Ludwig
May 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ludwig's house, you'll happen upon her Film Shed in the back yard. There you can observe Ludwig getting into character for filming a scene from her latest film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome nose!
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, ribcage, immunological, clothing, or hair complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.