Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig's House and Corner Ludwig attraction, justly charging in the shrouded candlelight
Ludwig's House and Corner Ludwig
April 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ludwig's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can observe Ludwig as he is re-taping a scene from his first film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "bachelor"!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to talk to you.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.