Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Ludwig's House and Corner Ludwig when it's not inundated in pessimism
Ludwig's House and Corner Ludwig
April 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ludwig's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Ludwig while he is recording a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome individual!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness, water-soluable clothing, garish shoes, or brain, clothing, viral, ankle, hair, or cardiac complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a feral attraction, children are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.