Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ludwig's House and Bug Ludwig attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Ludwig's House and Bug Ludwig
November 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ludwig's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Production Facility in the rain. There you can locate Ludwig as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to pinch his airport!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may twist if you don't let them.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing, overdone makeup, or fingernail, intestinal, lycanthropic, or ribcage disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1989, this attraction was updated to add characters from the "Ludwig's House and Bug Ludwig" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.