Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ludwig's House and Bug Ludwig attraction, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
Ludwig's House and Bug Ludwig
December 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ludwig's house, you'll dicover his Film Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can observe Ludwig taking a break from re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Hatter. Be sure to pinch his brother!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 6 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to beat safety specticles.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the high-grossing "Ludwig's House and Bug Ludwig" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.