Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Stalk Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, May 14, 1970, 1:50 a.m.
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Stalk Lots-O'-Huggin'
July 31, 1962
Avg. queue length:
12 minutes (or 40 minutes by horse)
After you amble
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll be ambushed by her Film Shed in the back yard. There you can find Lots-O'-Huggin' taking a break from filming a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Lots-O'-Huggin'!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or inner ear, chin, back, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety pants.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.