Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Seat Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Seat Lots-O'-Huggin'
September 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can locate Lots-O'-Huggin' while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to pinch his TV!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from August 8 to October 2.
- The letters in "Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Seat Lots-O'-Huggin'" can be scrambled to spell "S'g'h' Snghs'a- Osnnoi-ta-ogogshui -eulot'utd Le."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.