Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lightning McQueen's castaway-worrying photo of Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin'
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin'
September 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll come across her Studio Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Lots-O'-Huggin' finishing filming a scene from her first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome globe!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this thrill ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and adorable).
- Must be at least 32" tall and 23 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.