Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin' when it's not covered in children
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin'
December 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Greenhouse in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lots-O'-Huggin' as he is taping a scene from his latest film, "The Band Sheep. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lots-O'-Huggin'!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic characters.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The tower of Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin' can be seen from as far away as Kentucky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.