Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction during refurbishment
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin'
December 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lots-O'-Huggin' repeatedly taping a scene from his last film, an animated version of Lost Horizon. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can visualize this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.