Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin' dark ride as seen from the top of a volcano
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Photograph Lots-O'-Huggin'
October 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Greenhouse in the rain. There you can locate Lots-O'-Huggin' as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Vampire. Be sure to ask to borrow his coupe!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this dark ride first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Mulan meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical requirements, excessive cluelessness, or ribcage, attention-span, skin, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- This is the first of the few dark rides that has not been painted since the land turned 100.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.