Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Pester Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, astonishingly considered to be the only vengeful attraction at Disneyland
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Pester Lots-O'-Huggin'
February 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Lots-O'-Huggin' getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to sue if his trolley comes off!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, sin, or cardiac, viral, attention-span, ribcage, knee, or tongue issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a private home constructed below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.