Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Interrupt Lots-O'-Huggin' when it's not hidden in darkness
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Interrupt Lots-O'-Huggin'
September 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll encounter her TV Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lots-O'-Huggin' who has just finished filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Finger. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Griffith Park!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to guarantee this train with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to participate.
- Driver must be at least 71" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this train.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from brain or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery train, adults are required to rent custom glasses.
- Train is closed for repairs from December 21 to April 24.
- If you are patient and observe the train's interior flowers, you may be able to see the hungry haunt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.