Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hunt Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, calmly healing in the shrouded park light
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hunt Lots-O'-Huggin'
September 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired siblings
After you tour
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll come across his Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Lots-O'-Huggin' once again recording a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to pinch his melody!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might use people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Fish," randomly chosen Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Empty Cauldron") can find this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hunt Lots-O'-Huggin' "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.