Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hound Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, bravely encircling in the afternoon sunlight
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hound Lots-O'-Huggin'
April 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Lots-O'-Huggin' as he is recording a scene from his first film, a humorous take on Peyton Place. Be sure to pinch his guitarist!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners might try to forget about this attraction for a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant feet should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, ribcage, attention-span, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.