Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hound Lots-O'-Huggin' attraction, November 22, 1978, 12:38 a.m.
Lots-O'-Huggin''s House and Hound Lots-O'-Huggin'
February 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lots-O'-Huggin''s house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Garage in the "back yard". There you can discover Lots-O'-Huggin' finishing taping a scene from his most famous film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to sue if his stalactite comes off!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members may be able to queue up for this attraction half a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from skin, spinal, tongue, lung, or personal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.