Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Tweet Lonnie attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Lonnie's House and Tweet Lonnie
May 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lonnie's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Hothouse in the rain. There you can see Lonnie finishing recording a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Walt Disney!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.