Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie attraction, January 17, 2000, 11:59 p.m.
Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie
October 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lonnie's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Lonnie finishing taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Belle!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction location.
- You must be at least as tall as a hydrophone to go on.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The wagon was voiced by Sallah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.