Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie when it's inundated in life
Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie
November 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
After you amble
through Lonnie's house, you'll dicover her Secret Shed in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lonnie as she is re-filming a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Oil. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome filigree!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- After enjoying this dark ride, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph place.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Dark ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 10 through July 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.