Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A black view of Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie when it's not shrounded in decorations
Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie
July 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lonnie's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can see Lonnie getting into character for taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, '50s haircuts, or hip, personal, spinal, neck, or lung complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Abraham Lincoln was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.