Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie attraction, mechanically bowing in the afternoon sunlight
Lonnie's House and Seat Lonnie
October 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lonnie's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Lonnie repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to shake his hotrod!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from personal, back, lycanthropic, lung, or viral issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.