Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie when it's covered in tarps
Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie
April 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lonnie's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Lonnie once again filming a scene from her first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities may be able to bypass this attraction for a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Bob Iger interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.