Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie
July 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lonnie's house, you'll dicover his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can discover Lonnie repeatedly re-animating a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of High Noon. Be sure to smile and say "target"!
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to bypass this attraction just a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your individual.