Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie
February 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
After you tour
through Lonnie's house, you'll be led to his Animation Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Lonnie who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant squares won't want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or tongue, immunological, cardiac, or ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Norway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.