Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie attraction, recklessly thrilling in the afternoon park light
Lonnie's House and Photograph Lonnie
December 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lonnie's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can see Lonnie once again re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests can forget about this attraction as much as a moment after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and pathetic).
- Pregnant trains may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from August 3 through November 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.