Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An ugly view of Lonnie's House and Meet Lonnie when it's not inundated in tarps
Lonnie's House and Meet Lonnie
December 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At least eight Walts
After you walk
through Lonnie's house, you'll encounter his Film Coop in the back yard. There you can locate Lonnie finishing taping a scene from his next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to pinch his car!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland BFFs are invited to queue up for this attraction for an hour before its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed belts.
- It is alledged that Jay Rasulo's frozen motorcar is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.