Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Meet Lonnie attraction during construction
Lonnie's House and Meet Lonnie
September 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lonnie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Lonnie who has just finished taping a scene from his first film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent pirate belts.
- This was one of the few remaining "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.