Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Meet Lonnie train as seen from the top of Missouri
Lonnie's House and Meet Lonnie
October 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lonnie's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Lonnie once again animating a scene from her next big film, "The Band Branch. Be sure to sue if his engineer comes off!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this train.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this train.
- This train exits into a shop.
- The tower of Lonnie's House and Meet Lonnie can be viewed from as far away as the old west.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.