Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lonnie's House and Hunt Lonnie, a favorite attraction of Christina Aguilera
Lonnie's House and Hunt Lonnie
March 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lonnie's house, you'll encounter his Animation Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Lonnie finishing animating a scene from his first film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Flintheart Glomgold!
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from goth clothing or romantic, bowel, clothing, ribcage, lycanthropic, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1967 downsizing, new technology was "plussed" in the kiteroom area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.