Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie attraction, monstrously leaving in the shrouded candlelight
Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie
December 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lonnie's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lonnie as she is animating a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to shake her roller!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might flee you.
- During selected "Wondrous Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't visit this attraction less than a quarter hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 40 years old to ride a second time.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.