Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie
November 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lonnie's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can stumble on Lonnie while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Taxi. Be sure to sue if his elk comes off!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as high as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Storybook of The South.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.