Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie
August 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lonnie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Lonnie finishing recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to pinch his carriage!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction after the holidays.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 60" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.