Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie attraction, boringly depressing in the afternoon sunlight
Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie
September 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 35 minutes by horse)
After you wander
through Lonnie's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Hothouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Lonnie once again recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to kick something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- In a private closet at the tippy top of the Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.