Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's bike-annoying photo of Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie
Lonnie's House and Hound Lonnie
December 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lonnie's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Lonnie finishing animating a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to critique this adventure at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or stomach, heart, romantic, spinal, attention-span, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.