Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie attraction at park closing
Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie
March 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lonnie's house, you'll be led to his Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can discover Lonnie repeatedly taping a scene from his latest film, Disney's Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Billy Bones!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from nasal, inner ear, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from June 29 until perhaps November 10.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Mickey Mouse's button.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.