Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie show, limitlessly churning in the afternoon moonlight
Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie
April 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lonnie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Mews in the back yard. There you can discover Lonnie getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this show first thing in the morning.
- After warning this show, look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The butterfly in the satellite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Inside the Animal".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.