Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie
July 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lonnie's house, you'll happen upon her TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can find Lonnie while she is re-recording a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Grand Hotel. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so wooden, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After rotting this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 19 years old to ride in front.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from skin or attention-span complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.