Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's spout-washing photo of Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie
Lonnie's House and Greet Lonnie
January 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lonnie's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can see Lonnie finishing filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Sign. Be sure to ask to borrow her can!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '80s haircuts or brain, inner ear, ribcage, fingernail, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy themed pants.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.