Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Encounter Lonnie attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Lonnie's House and Encounter Lonnie
March 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lonnie's house, you'll come across his TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Lonnie repeatedly taping a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to smile and say "trolley"!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may pick on hearts.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.