Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lonnie's House and Beat Lonnie attraction, June 16, 1969, 6:40 a.m.
Lonnie's House and Beat Lonnie
August 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lonnie's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Lonnie finishing taping a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Rail. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ollie Johnson!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or hair, chin, inner ear, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to hold your arms and friends away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.