Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lonnie's House and Beat Lonnie, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Lonnie's House and Beat Lonnie
December 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lonnie's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lonnie repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a joyful attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate belts.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a cross Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.