Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lobo's House and Weave Lobo, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Lobo's House and Weave Lobo
April 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lobo's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the back yard. There you can observe Lobo taking a break from recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to smile and say "air"!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, dietary issues, or ankle, leg, brain, hair, back, or finger complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.