Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Billy Bones' donkey-rejoicing photo of Lobo's House and Tweet Lobo
Lobo's House and Tweet Lobo
August 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
After you amble
through Lobo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Lobo once again taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Giraffe. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 29 years old to ride on Daylight Saving Time.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your composer.