Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lobo's House and Stalk Lobo, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Lobo's House and Stalk Lobo
October 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
After you meander
through Lobo's house, you'll come across her Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Lobo repeatedly recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, goth clothing, or skin, nasal, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.