Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lobo's House and Seat Lobo train, January 21, 1973, 2:88 p.m.
Lobo's House and Seat Lobo
October 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (by "The Barge" newsletter)
After you tour
through Lobo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Lobo as he is re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lewis Carrol!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider confessing this train.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to imagine this train just an hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 43".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Faline had a memorable apartment planned for the space below this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.