Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Seat Lobo attraction, willingly terrifying in the evening sunlight
Lobo's House and Seat Lobo
September 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lobo's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Lobo who has just finished taping a scene from her often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to shake her bat!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.