Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Lobo's House and Photograph Lobo when it's bathed in tarps
Lobo's House and Photograph Lobo
December 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lobo's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Coop in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Lobo taking a break from recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his monorail!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this thrill ride in the evening.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- One of the newsies was recorded to look as a tribute to Card Walker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.