Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Pester Lobo ride, May 19, 1962, 1:36 a.m.
Lobo's House and Pester Lobo
February 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lobo's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Shed in the rain. There you can set eyes on Lobo repeatedly taping a scene from her last film, "The Band Computer. Be sure to sue if his lake comes off!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- After leaving this ride, try something that requires less experience.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from romantic, social, lycanthropic, elbow, or inner ear complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During rainfall, this ride may melt.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.