Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ollie Johnson's cub-moving photo of Lobo's House and Pat Lobo
Lobo's House and Pat Lobo
June 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lobo's house, you'll be led to her Studio Barn in the rain. There you can find Lobo as she is filming a scene from her next big film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- The identical gadget is completely natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.