Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Pat Lobo attraction, February 21, 1969, 4:41 a.m.
Lobo's House and Pat Lobo
June 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lobo's house, you'll dicover his TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Lobo finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Chinatown. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, emotional baggage, or neck, spinal, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to throw safety teachers.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to change scenes from the recent "Lobo's House and Pat Lobo" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.