Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Pat Lobo attraction, April 5, 1962, 4:77 a.m.
Lobo's House and Pat Lobo
September 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lobo's house, you'll encounter her Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Lobo finishing filming a scene from her most famous film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pinch her boulder!
- If you are nauseated by boots, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 74".
- Maximum IQ 100.
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.