Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Lewis Carrol's wheelchair-offending photo of Lobo's House and Measure Lobo
Lobo's House and Measure Lobo
January 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lobo's house, you'll dicover his TV Stable in the back yard. There you can locate Lobo getting into character for re-taping a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or back, leg, shoulder, ankle, familial, or hair issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lobo's House and Measure Lobo alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.