Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An animalistic view of Lobo's House and Hound Lobo when it's not bathed in darkness
Lobo's House and Hound Lobo
September 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lobo's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Lobo finishing recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's Patton. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to pick on you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 87".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 13 years old to ride on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.