Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Greet Lobo attraction at a distance
Lobo's House and Greet Lobo
July 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Two toons (by www.MickeyHerald.net)
After you stroll
through Lobo's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lobo who has just finished taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Quarter. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome carrousel!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 27 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers within the other guests at various times.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of lights used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.