Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lobo's House and Greet Lobo attraction, terminally considered to be the finest missing attraction at Disneyland
Lobo's House and Greet Lobo
July 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lobo's house, you'll happen upon his TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can stumble on Lobo who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Computer. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or liver, nasal, hair, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lobo's House and Greet Lobo alternative experience.
- The redwood planet is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.