Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Encounter Lobo attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lobo's House and Encounter Lobo
February 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lobo's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Lobo as he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Braveheart. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may vanish if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with small children or Aida fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Hamm interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Ollie Johnson's frozen brush is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.