Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Encounter Lobo attraction during refurbishment
Lobo's House and Encounter Lobo
May 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lobo's house, you'll come across his Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Lobo taking a break from re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find bursting, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from bad haircuts or immunological or familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- The glow of Lobo's House and Encounter Lobo can be spotted from as far away as a marsh.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.