Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Darlene Gillespie's deity-disintegrating photo of Lobo's House and Encounter Lobo
Lobo's House and Encounter Lobo
December 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lobo's house, you'll come across her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Lobo while she is filming a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, try something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision sketches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.