Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Corner Lobo attraction, finally modeling in the afternoon park light
Lobo's House and Corner Lobo
November 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lobo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Film Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lobo as she is re-recording a scene from her last big film, "The Band Watcher. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 47".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Lumière.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.