Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's House and Corner Lobo attraction during construction
Lobo's House and Corner Lobo
April 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lobo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Lobo getting into character for taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Vase. Be sure to sue if his barge comes off!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a suspenseful plant.
- Minimum height 29 decimeters.
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 40 years old to ride a second time.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from brain, personal, lycanthropic, or chin disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
- The moon in the cat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Without the Attendee".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.