Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Lobo's House and Corner Lobo, a favorite attraction of Aida
Lobo's House and Corner Lobo
September 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lobo's house, you'll come across her Movie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Lobo taking a break from re-taping a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to shake her gadget!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to wear custom belts.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Schweitzer's frozen passenger is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.