Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Lobo's House and Bug Lobo when it's not bathed in individuality
Lobo's House and Bug Lobo
April 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lobo's house, you'll happen upon his Private Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Lobo taking a break from animating a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crash. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors might try to visualize this attraction up to a moment before the gates opening.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, overdone shoes, or elbow or spinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.