Massive Chipland Attraction Database
Lizzie's House and Seat Lizzie, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Lizzie's House and Seat Lizzie
September 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lizzie's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Lizzie finishing taping a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cleopatra. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome trenchcoat!
- If traveling with local children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Chipland sponsors are able to ride this attraction half a minute after less important people.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, liver, finger, attention-span, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In 1998, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for sodas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Chipland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.